Warranty Terms & Conditions
- Star Batteries are warranted against all defects arising solely from the use of faulty material or workmanship during manufacture.
- The warranty commences from the date of delivery to the original purchaser.
- Warranty Details :
- If any compliment, the battery is returned unopened and complete with electrolyte, freight paid to company. Redeliver after the repair or the replacement battery (as the case may be) will be returned to the same point.
- The right to determine whether a battery needs repair or total replacement lies with the company.
- In case where the battery is replaced, the defective battery being replaced becomes the property of the company and no scrap rebate will be given for it.
- The warranty period of the battery being repaired/replaced shall commence from the date of sale of the original batteries stated in the original warranty card.
- Recharging is not covered under the purview of this warranty and this shall be billed to extra.
- Defects arising out of the faulty vehicles electrical system, negligent maintenance, incorrect charging and filling or improper handling of the battery by unauthorized dealers/auto electricians are not covered by this warranty.
- The electrolyte used must confirm generally to IS specifications no. 266, 1977 and the water to IS 1069 – 1964
- Container damage, post tampering does not cover the warranty.
- All liabilities under the warranty shall cease if the battery is transferred to any other vehicle.
- Damage of battery due to combination of electrolyte does not cover the warranty.
Learn more about us.
Locate your nearest Star Dealer
Questions or suggestions?