Star Tubular Batteries
Star Tubular Batteries are optimized for Commercial, Industrial & Domestic applications. The focus is on efficiency which results in energy savings, eco-friendly, and maintenance-free for hassle-free back-up to provide an uninterrupted workplace. Star Tubular Batteries are available in various capacities (Ah) to suit a variety of requirements.
Salient Features of Star Tubular Batteries
- Least self-discharge rate, resulting in long charge retention & reliable service life
- Factory charged Batteries for instantaneous use, supports quick charging technologies
- PE sleeves that resulting in reduced short circuits, improving the reliability of the battery
- Electrolyte level indicator for ease of maintenance
- Toughened sealed cover to prevent acid leakage.
- Environment-friendly materials used in the construction of batteries.
Technical Specifications of Star Tubular Batteries
|ST40||40Ah||302 mm||167 mm||235 mm||19.5 Kgs.||36 Months|
|ST60||60Ah||410 mm||174 mm||255 mm||26.5 Kgs.||36 Months|
|ST80||80Ah||515 mm||180 mm||257 mm||35.0 Kgs.||36 Months|
|ST100||100Ah||505 mm||223 mm||260 mm||45.5 Kgs||36 Months|
|ST130||130Ah||515 mm||273 mm||260 mm||55.0 Kgs||36 Months|
|SIT150||150Ah||515 mm||273 mm||260 mm||60.0 Kgs.||36 Months|
|SIT100||100Ah (IT)||550 mm||190 mm||375 mm||45.0 Kgs.||48 Months|
|SIT150||150Ah (IT)||550 mm||190 mm||425 mm||63.5 Kgs.||48 Months|
|SIT200||200Ah (IT)||550 mm||190 mm||425 mm||70.0 Kgs||48 Months|
Find your nearest Star Batteries dealer/distributor now…
Bulk Order (or) Trade Enquiry?
Copyright 2021 © Star Batteries. All rights reserved | Site by Kirusanth Thachinamurthy